Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm moving! Blogs, that is...

Blogger or WordPress? The biggest decision in every new blogger's life. At first I started out with blogger (obviously), but the more I looked at blogs using WordPress, the more I liked the clean lines and set up. After researching about the pros and cons of both, I've decided to go to WP. It's definitely different than Blogger, but still pretty easy to navigate, especially with the power of Google at my fingertips. I wish there was a way to just transfer all of my sweet followers over, but I'm stumped. If you know a way, let me know. For now, I'm just going to double post here and at my new WP blog for a while and leave the link to WP for you to follow over there. I appologize for the inconvenience, but I hope to see you all over there!

http://dianamlong.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from super awesome people!